I've been sticking to our favorites the last few months and haven't tried anything new. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my husband came home with a stack of new dishes to try. He had some free time at work and took the initiative to do some research. All of the recipes seem fairly easy and sound delicious, so I'm eager to try them out. The next two weeks worth of meals (other than the days we do a routine spaghetti or pizza night) are brought to you by BILLY! Well, I'll do all the cooking, but the recipes and dish choices are all him. He's my pickiest eater of all, so if he thinks he'll like them, surely the kids will enjoy them too. Stay tuned. Here's hoping that 2014 is full of new dishes that everyone (or at least the majority) really enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment