Saturday, January 18, 2014

3 Ingredient Chicken

This is yet another recipe that I screwed up.  Apparently, I lack basic reading comprehension skills.  When the recipe calls for a packet of Italian dressing, that does not mean a packet of ranch dressing.  Even typing this out just now, I typed ranch instead of Italian!  I'm sure it would make quite the taste difference with this recipe, but since I made it with ranch, that's the review I have.  And it was WONDERFUL.  It caramelized in the oven and the chicken was so tender.  Gabe, my pickiest eater of all, had seconds.  Brayden did too.  It was really good. 

Unfortunately, yet again, I didn't take an "approval" photo.  I should have.  I would have finally had one with more thumbs up than thumbs down.  Haven't had one of those in awhile.  I got quite the lecture from the children though about how dumb and annoying my blog pictures are.  I didn't have a particularly great rebuttal, so I just agreed and let them be. 

3 Ingredient Chicken - serves 6 - 8   packet of chicken (we used 3 pounds)

packed of dry Italian seasoning mix
1/2 cup brown sugar

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.

3. Toss chicken in dry mixture.  Make sure it's coated on all sides.

4. Line pan in foil.  Place chicken on pan.

5. Bake 25 minutes on each side.

No comments:

Post a Comment