Monday, January 13, 2014

Ranch Pork Chops



This one was super easy and one of my new personal favorites.  Surprise, surprise - it wasn't a hit with the kids, but Billy and I gobbled it up.  Brayden had a whole piece, Alyssa tolerated her "try at least 7 bites" rule and Gabe only liked it and decided it was a no go.  It was really yummy though.  With only three ingredients and the crockpot, it was also super easy.  The pork chops were amazingly tender and the gravy that it made was heavenly.  I had to adjust the cooking time a little.  I don't know if we just have a super good crock pot or what, but they were done much quicker than the recipe stated.  Which is a good thing, now that I know! 

Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops - Serves 4

1 package of boneless pork chops
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 packet dry ranch dressing mix

1. In crockpot place pork chops, add cream of chicken soup, then sprinkle dry ranch dressing all over.

2. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment