Sunday, July 28, 2013
Sloppy Joes
This one went pretty well! Three thumbs up. Well, two thumbs up and one "I hate you for making me do this" thumb. Gabe fought it and tried to insist that he didn't like it, but he ate the whole thing. He just didn't want to admit that he liked something that he normally hates (he won't touch them at school). It's not their favorite by any means, but they definitely approve of this being added into our menu from time-to-time. It's sloppy joes though! EVERYONE loves sloppy joes!
No real recipe for this one. I just browned some turkey meat, added diced tomatoes, onion, tomato sauce/paste and package of sloppy joe mix. Voila. Easy dinner.
The entire time I was making these, I could not get a certain song out of my head. So in honor of sloppy joe night at the Hollis household, I simply must link "Lunchlady Land". Because we had "sloppy joes, slop, sloppy joes!"
Adam Sandler - Lunchlady Land
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment