Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bad/Busy Couple Days

Big giant FAIL for me for the last two days on the homemade dinner front.  On Tuesday I suddenly decided that I was super woman and could be mom to all three kids, nurse to a sick husband and a floor installer all at the same time.  Needless to say, I really wore myself out.  Dinner did not get cooked that night.  We headed over to Wendy's for some burgers and fries.  The upside is that the floors are installed and look fantastic, my husband is feeling much better and all three kids are as happy and healthy as ever.  I'll take that big, shiny, gold star now. 

On Wednesday - well, I have no good excuse.  We went shopping all day long and when I got home, I suddenly didn't feel very well and laid down for a quick nap.  My husband was kind enough to wake me up at around 6:30 in the evening to let me know he was ordering pizza.  Oops, again. 

I should have posted pictures of the kids in front of Wendy's and one with them holding a pizza box.  They would have giant grins on their faces and enthusiastic THUMBS UP across the board.  lol  I'll skip it though.  Eating out two nights in a row is far from a good idea and I think we all have a bit of an upset stomach.  Ugh.  Back on track though!  Tonight's meal is hopefully a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment