
I don't really know what to call these. They were a success though! Two thumbs up and Gabe's typical "I didn't hate it, but I won't admit that I like it" sideways thumb. It was a pinterest idea. In fact, the image of the food is the actual image from pinterest. We ate them so quickly though that I forgot to snap a photo of our finished product. They almost looked exactly like the though. I did get some good pictures of Brayden and Alyssa helping. They liked peeling them. I cut them in half and scooped out the centers. It was easy and fun.
I don't really have a recipe. Just buy some cucumbers, cut them into manageable pieces, peel them (unless you like the skin), slice them in half and hollow out the centers. Then you stuff them with whatever you want. We had turkey and ham, cheese and miracle whip. They were really delicious and surprisingly filling.
No comments:
Post a Comment